People who donate plasma are heroes!
When you donate plasma, you’re taking a great step to help improve the quality of many patients' lives. Thank you!
To be a qualified donor, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Weigh at least 110 pounds and be in good health
- Provide a valid picture ID and a document with your Social Security number
- Prove that you reside within our center’s marketing radius. Contact your local center if you're unsure.
Some circumstances could prevent you from donating plasma. These include recent tattoos, travel to certain countries or medical conditions. Contact us with questions.
On your first donation, you will need to bring:
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of your social security number
- Proof of address
Please see the FAQ for details about what to bring.
More information about donating:
- Drink plenty of water, eat a well-balanced meal and avoid caffeine the day before you donate
- You can donate two times every seven days with a day in between donations, as your body replenishes the plasma within 24 to 48 hours
- Your plasma will be tested as a safeguard to the patients who have a need for the medicines produced from plasma donations
Ready to earn money and save lives? Schedule your first appointment online: